Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Cellet Retractable Plug In Car Charger for Apple iPhone 3 3GS 4 4S, iPod Touch, Nano, (Made for iPhone, Licensed by Apple)

This is a review of the Cellet Retractable Plug In Car Charger for Apple iPhone 3 3GS 4 4S, iPod Touch, Nano


Purchased on Amazon for $7.80

The Good:
Durable
Blue LED light (night light for the car at night)
Retractable cord

The Bad:
Large in size
Cuts off audio when charging


With my Iphone being over 4 years old, it has a very short battery life. I need a good car charger for the phone. I have it connected into my 2002 Nissan Pathfinder. It is rather large for the job it does. The shifter almost hits it in the park position. 


I inverted the charger which acts like a nightlight during driving at night. The retractable cord is a nice feature that keeps things nice an neat. My main issue with the charger is that it cuts out the audio when it is charging. I have other chargers that plays the audio while it is charger. I'm sure why this company decided that you shouldn't hear anything while it is charging. It is technically bad for the battery to use the phone while it is charging but who doesn't use the phone while it is charging??


No comments:

Post a Comment